Committed to the Future of Animal Nutrition
The Feed Energy “Excellence In Ag” Scholarship - 2017
In 2017 Feed Energy celebrated six years of supporting students at Midwestern colleges and universities in the field of agriculture.The recipients of our 2017 Scholarship were Kiah Gourley and Julianna Jespersen.
Below are our student winning essays from 2017 on the topic “With an increasingly participatory consumer voice influencing our industry, what changes do you predict? How can companies like Feed Energy prepare for those changes?"
Apply for a 2018 Excellence in Ag Scholarship
The 2018 ‘Excellence in Ag’ Scholarship enrollment period opens March 5th and ends May 7. Scholarship awards will be announced in May for the fall 2018 semester. Watch for information about the 2018 scholarship application period in February 2018.
- A student at a college or university located in any of the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota or South Dakota
- A Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate Student
- Have at least a 3.0 - 4.0 GPA
- Studying in an agriculture-related major
- Three references (contact information only)
- Submit a two-page, double-spaced essay on a pre-determined topic:
“With an increasingly participatory consumer voice influencing our industry, what changes do you predict? How can companies like Feed Energy prepare for those changes?”
- One-page recommendation letter